After reading reviews it lived up to my expectations . Modern clean well thought out . Bed so comfortable and free movies fantastic watched two which I thoroughly enjoyed . Safe in bedroom which was a bonus .breakfast was delicious . The staff were young charming helpful and were enjoying there job as always smiling and laughing . The chef at breakfast on Saturday morning asked why we were in Glasgow and chatted about the darts and hydro . He was lovely and a nice young man . Makes a change that staff are as pleasant . It was a self check in which was simple but staff were on hand to assist the same when you checked out . The hotel was central for everything . We will certainly return . One of the best sleeps I have had in a hotel .quiet and comfortable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland