Stayed here for 1night first time &loved it! Very easy/quick self service check in &friendly staff member asking if we needed any help. Liked the fact you needed your room key to go up the lift. First entering we room we noticed that the tablet and tv was not working so we told the girl at reception and the maintanence man was up to fix it within 5mins. Lots of free/recent movies to choose from which I loved. Only negative was I have seen in lots of other reviews that free popcorn was provided to go along complimentary with the movies however we did not have this in our room which I was quite looking forward to! However will defo be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland