This was a great hotel, and very reasonably priced. The rooms were a great size (I don't understand why people expect large rooms in cities). Everything was spotless and the bed was massive, with nice heavy duvets. The decor of the hotel is fantastic, and very modern. I loved the tablet in the room that controlled everything, and the free movies were great! After being at a concert the night before, we got up for breakfast at about 10 o'clock. It seemed that there was a serious lack of food. This was disappointing- if a hotel says that they will do breakfast until 6.30- 11 o'clock then the standards should not slip at any point in between.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland