Me and my boyfriend stayed on the 13th of February this year for our valentines getaway and it couldn't have been better! After going out for dinner we went back to the hotel for cocktails. We paid for our first couple and then we're treated to numerous complementary drinks! The staff were amazing and so friendly! They gave us a bowl of chicken wings to snack on and complementary late check out for the next day! We had the most amazing night and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Glasgow!
The rooms are gorgeous, the bed alone is the biggest and comfiest bed I've even slept on and the lights and shower are also excellent!n
Cannot wait to stay here again, it was a lovely experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland