Both me and my partner were travelling 60 miles for an overnight stay and concert. On arrival the service at front desk was impeccable as although it is a self check in, an Ambassador was standing waiting to assist those who struggled. A tad difficult to find our room, but that was probably due to it being our first stay in a design hotel. The room although small was ideal, no fuss. For one night it suited us perfect. The rain shower was fabulous and quirky with the writing on soap and hair dryer. Absolutely loved the design as it made me smile with the little additions you found. We are booked back up for May as we have another concert and after having a little one recently, are definitely looking to some time away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland