Previous reviews detail this unique, tech-centred chain hotel so I won't linger on that.
Location is super, sleep quality is really top notch on the huge beds and staff are fantastic.
However, I don't believe the hotel is ideally suited to those who are not tech-savvy or who don't want to mess about with a tablet.
For the price the rooms are very small with the shower and toilet pretty much in the middle of the room, so privacy is not great for visiting the loo. The rooms are also lacking hanging space and indeed much space at all.
Not as luxury as perhaps many have said to be honest but an interesting place to stay nevertheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland