Such a cool little place!
Room was super compact and well planned out. Had a tablet that controlled the "mood" of the room, blinds, and television (and you can use to access the internet).
The bathroom is a glassed-in pod that is top-lit with different colours that provides the majority of lighting for the room. The entirety of the end of the room is taken up with a giant comfy bed - it feels like a slumber party!
Location was a quick (<15 minute) walk from the train station.
The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the lack of counter space at the sink or in the "bathroom" but with at little planning it's manageable.
I'd totally stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland