I ALWAYS book Citizen M whilst I'm staying in Glasgow! It's in a perfect location to walk into the town for shoppin gand Sauchiehall Street. There are plenty of places to eat and drink nearby.
The staff are always really friendly and helpful especially at the self check in!
The whole hotel is so funky and comfortable, the bed is massive and amazing!! The best nights sleep ever! Everything is controlled via a tablet in the room including lighting (You can change the colours), TV, Blinds etc.
There is just one chair and a wardrobe in the room with a small side table and the standard Citizen M Bunny!! WIth a normal addition of a plastic elephant too!!
There is a large shower room with amazing shower!! I've never ate breakfast in the hotel so I cannot comment on that.
I will be back as always :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland