Stayed here for 1-night on a Thursday, 2 adults in a compact room but well laid out and really well finished.
The entrance hall was a bit confusing, we eventually figured out you need to check in on the first floor - take the stairs or lift up - there are no signs to tell you this but the ground floor is all meeting rooms.
Check-in is done by computer screen but there was someone there to help us through it which was a great help, although the check-in process was really straight forward.
Access to the hotel rooms is via the lift for which you need your keycard. The room was well presented and we heard no noise from any other rooms or the hallway.
Entertainment, lighting and blinds is controlled via a small tablet which was great fun. The bed was really comfortable, view wasn't great (onto wasteland) but not a problem. Room was quite warm even with the aircon working its hardest.
The room facilities were bare minimum - tv and hairdryer, small sink. There is no kettle or tea making facilities, no teaspoons or bottle opener (be creative . . .). There is a 24-hour bar / canteen on the first floor which we visited for our free cocktail, we didn't have anything else so can't comment on the food etc. there is a Sainsbury's round the corner if required.
Check-out took 2 minutes and was again very straight forward. All in all, this was a great hotel, great location and the price was very affordable. We'll be back here next time we're in Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland