This was my third trip to Scotland and the second to Glasgow. I will be staying at Citizen M when I ever come back. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Check-in/Check-out is a breeze. I am not a particularly savvy electronics user but I felt the tablet controls in the room were easy to master. Our room (721)was larger than expected after reading other reviews and the bathroom was huge. I recommend the morning breakfast as an add-on for taste and convenience. We stayed for two days, went other places in Scotland and finished back in Glasgow but unfortunately at another hotel. We wished we would have booked again at Citizen M but had already pre-paid somewhere else. My husband and I actually came back to the Citizen M at night to watch World Cup and have drinks. Lauren, in the bar, was exceptionally kind to us. Highly recommend for location, convenience and a great experience without a lot of fuss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland