From we arrived until we left everything was great, can't complain at all. The staff here are so welcoming and helpful. We got to our room it is a basic size room definitely enough for 2 people, the gadgets they had on tablet to control everything from your lighting to blinds and tv it really was a chilled out atmosphere especially the mood lighting for the room adjustable to any colour. We dined out for dinner and returned to hotel we relaxed on the comfortable seating area before a nice latte the girl that served us was so chatty and very pleasant. Breakfast was nice cooked breakfast and continental a good choice. I would definitely return I think this is a quirky and superb hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland