My husband and I stated here in June when the Radio 1 Big Weekend was at Glasgow Green. We had heard from a few sources that this was a great hotel and decided to take advantage of being in the city rather than getting public transport to and from home for the weekend.
Check in is self service - super quick and easy.
The rooms here are incredible. Super cool and very chic. The whole room is controlled from a tablet which takes a bit of getting use to but brilliant once you get the hang of it.mood lighting is fabulous and fun to play about with! :) the bed is so comfy and so huge even my husband, who is 6ft2 could lie anyway across it and still have plenty room!
I would say this hotel is more geared towards couples due to the shower walls being a bit transparent as opposed to friends sharing a room, we thought it was fantastic.
Location was excellent too. Very central and walking distance to everything we needed.
Only down side was a group getting to their rooms at 5am and deciding to shout across the hall to each other for about 5 mins before eventually closing theirs doors. Not the hotels fault though and a Saturday night in a city centre hotel, so noise could be expected. Also tea and coffee facilities in the room would have been appreciated.
Would definitely recommend staying here and hope we have the occasion to do so again. If I could give 4 and a half stars I would have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland