I stay in the Glasgow city centre now and then. I was looking through motel booking websites, about to sign up for a night in the usual dismal dive hotel I usually stay at (I chose it for its price and great location) which is 55 a night. I saw CitizenM was offering a night for 59. I had stayed at citizenM a couple of times at the Amsterdam airport and loved it. It has a huge comfy bed, and unlike most hotels claiming to have internet, this one actually did. I thought an extra 4 quid would be worth it.
Going to the Hotels own website, I saw they were offeing a nights stay for 49 if you prepay. 49 for a hotel right in the city center on a saturday night is hard to find. What you do find will not be nearly this nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland