Stayed here for one night, as planned a drunken night in the city centre for a friend's birthday and didn't cherish the thought of the long bus ride or expensive cab back home.
The location is excellent, especially for tourists as its city centre and right next to the central shopping areas with loads of access to loadsof pubs, clubs and restaurants.
Check in was pain free and the member of staff we dealt with very friendly and chatty. The room itself makes great use of space and loved the size of the bed, very comfy too! The bathroom with the option of the rain or normal showerhead was excellent and had a very funky and modern design. The only thing I can fault and its not even a fault at all is that there wasn't any conditioner or flannels - not bad if that's the only thing you can say as a "fault"!!
Will definitley be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland