...this is what it would look like.
Fun, funky, hi-tech, but ultra-comfy and sophisticated at a reasonable price.
Near everything, and especially the Bus Station and School of Art if you are a CRM fan. Excellent bed and TV with fun Moonpad controls for everything.
The sink is a bit snallish, but fits with the overall concept. And the whole pod for the w/c concept works bettter than you might expect from some of the negative comments here. The wall is opaque and you can light it in any color--or none. The door closes. You do have privacy, and a large, very good shower.
I hope they build more of these soon in other cities, and wonder if this is where NCL got the idea for their Studio spaces on the new Epic ultra-cruise liner?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland