When we arrived our rooms weren’t ready, but the staff were very courteous and helpful, bringing us tea and coffee while we waited, and then helped us with the check-in.
The rooms are small, but are new, very clean and have all the comforts you would ever need. We felt like 2 peas in our pod!!
Very high tech. The remote control operates the blinds, temperature, lights (on/off, dimming, even changing the colour of the shower light) as well as the TV.
Bed is king size and very comfortable with built-in drawers underneath.
For a downtown location, this is excellent value. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland