“dining out locally”

Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014

A little gem in G41 not to be missed although a small restaurant there is room round small tables and a high chair is available.friendly and accommodating staff food excellent well presented and good value advise booking at weekends

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I eat fairly regularly here and have never had a disappointing meal. The food is always wholesome and imaginative. It's also reasonably priced too. I would recommend any of the dishes on the menu and the Specials. The staff are warm and friendly too.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Have been visiting Ikafe for lunch for years and I have never had a bad experience in terms of the food. Menu has lots of choice, the salads in particular are very good, decent sized portion and their balsamic dressing is divine! The smoked haddock pasta is also a lovely choice. It is usually fairly busy and has a nice atmosphere! Only thing I noticed on my last visit was that the service can be a wee bit hit and miss, if your table is situated behind one of the pillars sometimes the staff can forget about you, however overall a good wee place to visit for lunch.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My wife having abandoned me for the day, I contacted an old friend and arranged to meet for lunch. IKafe was suggested and agreed and we met up there. We both selected salads from the menu and both were delightfully fresh and tasty. With an open kitchen , your meal can be seen being prepared.
Contrary to previous reviews our waitresses (? PC?) were attentive and kept busy with a constant stream of hungry customers.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

awful place. food average and over priced. served us off cheesecake which nauseated one of our party. when we suggested they discounted all our deserts they were enraged, and their manager stated he was "pleased we were never coming back". staff were disinterested and rude. sticking to our pledge never to return.

3  Thank keithgillis1983