1,665 results
All reviewshonours restaurantbig yingreek orthodox churchduplex suitechateaubriandmini barq parkcity centrelovely hotelstandard roomreception staffclub roomrestaurant staffcooked breakfastlovely roomstreet noisean overnight stay
Reviewed 20 August 2009

Stayed 2 nights at beginning of honeymoon, reception staff were very friendly and polite, despite us stumbling in at 1.30am more than a little tipsy! Room was lovely, although carpet could be doing with replacing as very mucky at door. Breakfast was lovely and delivered to the room in a huge hamper! Food in restaurant was also very nice, hardly any other guests in dining room that night so service was very efficient.

View out of room was a bit poor, facing onto concrete car park and due to this overbearing structure it also made the room a little dull.

Would recommend staying here however, very close to Sauchiehall street with lots of restaurants and shops!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2009

Booked into hotel by work and after reading reviews had some concerns - however from the free cocktail to the very prompt breakfast service and the clean and tidy room I was very more than happy with my over night stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2009

We stayed at the Malmaison Glasgow with some trepidation after reading some of the reviews. But I got a great rate on their website for a Sunday night stay and decided to give it a try. I am so glad we did. The room we got was lovely and light with two large floor to ceiling windows and a comfortable bed. The bathroom was more than adequate also, with a tub/shower combo and lots of space. We were fortunate that it was not during a hot spell as there is no air conditioning in the rooms, but during our short stay it was very comfortable. I would recommend the hotel with the exception of a hot summer night. We did not eat in the restaurant so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2009

I booked the hotel and because the city was busy that weekend I ended up having to pay full price. I did manage to haggle to get the breakfast included, but for £220 it the least I could have expected. Check in on the Friday the room we were allocated was v small and after requesting a room change we were moved to one in the older part of the building, slightly bigger but v dark. Over all impression is the hotel v over rated with poor v dark bar and dining area in the basement area. In short there are better hotels in Glasgow and much better value for a weekend break.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sthdub
Reviewed 23 July 2009

Location- Perfect
Room- Fantastic
Service- Brilliant
Value- You get what you pay for.
I have now run out of superlatives.
Many thanks MalMaison!