A few issues.
1. The energy saving bulbs are clearly very cheap and nasty. They take hours to light up properly, leaving you stumbling around in the dark trying to get to a lamp that will actually provide you with some light. It was particularly difficult the first night when I didn't know where the lamps were (and the lamp attached to the wall doesn't work at all, which isn't helpful in the pitch black).
2. No bin in the bedroom - only an extremely small one (which was broken) in the bathroom.
3. My next door neighbours had a charming habit of trying to open or shut the window at slightly anti-social hours and took several noisy attempts to do whatever it was they were trying to do each evening. When I mentioned it to the front desk, I was told to phone down the next time it happened. Guess what - no phone in the room!
4. No other issues so far.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Rennie Mackintosh Art School Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rennie Mackintosh Glasgow
- Hotel Rennie Mackintosh
- Rennie Mackintosh Art School Hotel Glasgow, Scotland