Clean hotel just off Argyle Street and right in the shopping centre of Glasgow. Rooms have controlled aircondition and are quiet if at the back. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast has hot sausages, scrambled egg and beans as well as toast, rolls, cereals, fruit, juices, tea/coffee and resaurant is very clean and restocked regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside is ideal for exploring the infamous sights of Glasgow including the Riverside Museum, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and the renowned Style Mile. Each of our 128 guestrooms have been designed to provide all the comfort, convenience and value you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. From comfy beds, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi to 32-inch TVs and en-suite bathrooms with power showers, we've got you covered. Our family rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children, with kids under 18 staying free! From the moment you arrive we want you to feel at home - arrive to a warm Scottish welcome, go to sleep in a comfortable bed and wake up to a delicious, inclusive breakfast. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel for our guests, so you can surf comfortably in your room or in our welcoming Great Room lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside Scotland