“Great Value Bed and Breakfast”
Review of Holly House B&B

Holly House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
Holly House B&B
Ranked #36 of 36 Glasgow B&B and Inns
Olney
“Great Value Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed 30 March 2009

I stayed at the Holly House B&B last week during a visit to Glasgow to watch the mighty Rangers! Could not fault this for location for the stadium - its practically next door. I found it easy to get into the centre at night to meet some friends using the Underground - which was a 2 minute walk away. My room was spotless and comfortable and the landlady could not have been more helpful even bringing the continental breakfast to my room. Breakfast consisted of tea, toast, fruit, cereal, yoghurt and juice - which I found absolutely fine. A great value bed and breakfast.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Luckycat99

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Scotland
Reviewed 3 December 2007

We booked this accomodation for going to a concert at the S.E.C.C. We knew Ibrox wasn't the nicest area but found this an ideal situation both for the S.E.C.C. and the tube into the city centre. It was surprisingly quiet! The room was nice enough and owner was friendly. We also enjoyed the fact that breakfast was brought to our room. The service provided for the price was worth the money. This is an ideal place to stay for people going to a football match at Ibrox Stadium.

• Liked — Close to S.E.C.C.
  • Disliked — Close to Ibrox Football Stadium
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 January 2006

This was my first experience at a B&B and thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the ambiance of the Victorian Home. The smell of the star gazer lilies perfumed the entire entrance way. Mrs. Mackie was a very welcome and helpful hostess. When my luggage was delayed at Heathrow airport, she allowed me to use her computer to trace its progress. I found the breakfast, though nothing elaborate, was plentiful and more than I needed. I really liked that it was being served in the room so I didn't have to rush to get dressed and downstairs for breakfast. I had a single room and had to share a bathroom with 1 other suite. I was surprised that it was NOT at all inconvenient to share the bathroom. The bathroom and room were both very clean. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 December 2001

Easy access to underground. Good hospitality and attention. Very helpfull and accomodative.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member