Stayed here one night. I was upgraded to a Club Room as I tried to do a Best Price Guarantee, this wasn't accepted, so I was offered a Club Room. It was very good with access to the Club Lounge, with snacks and drinks available at different times of the day. Also breakfast was free which was plentiful and good choice. Internet access was free but unfortunately the computer wasn't working.My room had a lovely view looking out at the river. The decor in the room is a little dark, but the bathroom was good with a bath and overhead shower. Toiletries also good. Only problem I have, it is a bit out of the way. But a ten minute walk to the station where train takes you in to centre in 10 minutes. I didn't find the reception staff friendly. Usually you would be asked if your room was okay or if everything was okay, but no chat at all. I did find the concierge very helpful and friendly. I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crowne Plaza Glasgow. A modern and stylish hotel overlooking the River Clyde, with a covered walkway to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC), Crowne Plaza Glasgow is an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveller. With 283 air conditioned contemporary bedrooms and suites, all fully equipped with Smart televisions, trouser press, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access. The spacious Club Rooms boast Kingsized beds with stunning river views, Smart TVs and exclusive access to our Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments to relax or hold informal meetings. The Leisure Club includes an indoor pool, equipped gym, sauna, spa and steam room. Alternatively, treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment in Isis, our in-house Beauty Salon. There are 15 conference/functions suites, including a dedicated boardroom with plasma screen, to accommodate all types of events. Crowne Plaza Glasgow is located directly opposite the Glasgow Science Centre, the BBC and STV Headquarters and the nearby Transport Museum and Tall Ship visitor attraction. Easy access to shopping areas such as Braehead, Buchanan Galleries, St Enoch and Argyle Street make this a great leisure destination. The hotel is non-smoking throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Scotland