We stayed here on the Spa package which included 1x 30 minute spa treatment, use of the leisure facilities, 2 course lunch, overnight stay & breakfast.
We received a warm welcome on arrival at 10:30am from the gentleman on reception who took care of our bags & carefully hung our clothes in the luggage area as we were too early to check into our rooms.
The Aroma back massage was fantastic and I would definitely recommend it. The leisure facilities are good, however there are no loungers to relax on before or after your treatment. A spa relaxation area would be perfect....Please add this as part of your refurb!
Our 2 course lunch with a glass of champagne was lovely....
We had a selection of twin rooms and a suite on the 14th floor. Our rooms were clean, modern, comfortable and had a lovely view of the city.
I was delighted to find paraben free toiletries in the bathroom as I am allergic to them....
Breakfast was served between 7am & 10:30 am. We arrived at 10am. The restaurant was very busy, however the staff were very helpful and moved tables to allow us to sit together. They also catered to our various needs, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free & vegetarian. The buffet breakfast selection was plentiful and catered for all. The restaurant is very airy and has a lovely view of the river Clyde.
This was my 1st stay at Crowne Plaza and I will definitely return. Great hotel with friendly staff:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crowne Plaza Glasgow. A modern and stylish hotel overlooking the River Clyde, with a covered walkway to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC), Crowne Plaza Glasgow is an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveller. With 283 air conditioned contemporary bedrooms and suites, all fully equipped with Smart televisions, trouser press, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access. The spacious Club Rooms boast Kingsized beds with stunning river views, Smart TVs and exclusive access to our Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments to relax or hold informal meetings. The Leisure Club includes an indoor pool, equipped gym, sauna, spa and steam room. Alternatively, treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment in Isis, our in-house Beauty Salon. There are 15 conference/functions suites, including a dedicated boardroom with plasma screen, to accommodate all types of events. Crowne Plaza Glasgow is located directly opposite the Glasgow Science Centre, the BBC and STV Headquarters and the nearby Transport Museum and Tall Ship visitor attraction. Easy access to shopping areas such as Braehead, Buchanan Galleries, St Enoch and Argyle Street make this a great leisure destination. The hotel is non-smoking throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Scotland