Crowne Plaza Glasgow
Free cancellation until 03/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$176
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$168
2,509 results
All reviewsthe club loungecovered walkwaycity centrebbc scotlandclyde auditoriumscience museumcar parkattending an eventsse hydroleisure facilitiesreception staffan upgradestayed here for one nightbuffet stylebreakfast was excellentan overnight staygood nights sleep
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, it was ok I used air miles so got it very cheap however room rate would have been £269 and it certainly wasn't worth that!

Bed was untidy on arrival, despite knowing was two guests only one dressing gown, cheap plastic toilet seats, dirty windows which don't open and air con not really cooling the room. Staff were all very pleasant.

Had to pay £6 to park my car which I think shocking and if I had paid £269 I would not have been impressed!

Overall would stay again but wouldn't pay their prices or take my car!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sad to read of the problems you had with your room and I will ensure action is taken to ensure this does not occur again in the future. I am however pleased that you found our staff to be very friendly. I would like to welcome you back in the future to see how good we can be.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I would stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful. We asked for a recommendation for a restaurant nearby that was reasonable and she gave us an excellent one. We went to the La Rotunda Casa Italiana. The room was spacious and clean and included free wiffi in the room. The only problem was our keys didn't work the first time. The hotel is on the river Clyde with great walking paths on both sides of the river. We got a great map from the front desk staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tginmn

Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff friendly and helpful, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good location for staying in Glasgow on business and the main lobby / coffee / dinner area is very spacious - good if you're meeting clients, etc. Rooms are the usual Crowne Plaza standard and overall recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found our facilities were able to meet your needs, I hope we can see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our mistake really- heading towards Crowne Plaza for a meal before the Eagles concert and expecting there to be a table available- we were directed towards the coffee shop, only the coffee machine was broken. We both chose a variation of the burger which was unbelievably tasteless, although presented well enough. Disinterested staff , but they were incredibly busy so I suppose no time for pleasantries.

It is very convenient for the Hydro and is better than most of the other offerings in the area but would not rush back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sooz18

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion, in particular I am sorry for the poor service you received in coffee shop, I will take action to ensure our usual standards are upheld at all times. I do hope we can welcome you back in the future to demonstrate these standards.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

For only £80 for the night we had a great size room with big bed and TV. Made use of the lovely warm pool and sauna etc. It's so close to the westend and town so spoilt for choice for dinner! Check out was quick too, and the time was 12pm so good if you enjoy a long lie as much as I do!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma t

Thank you for leaving a review. It is great to read that you had a great stay with us recently, I hope we can see you back at the hotel in the future for another fantastic stay.