Checked my Hilton HHonors upcoming stays profile the night before and as a Hilton HHonors Diamond member i had already been upgraded to an Executive Floor Corner Balcony room. This is the size of a suite in some hotels.
Check in was quick and friendly and i was welcomed back to the hotel by the receptionist.
The room was large and well appointed. Usual robes,slippers and litre bottle of water. As an executive floor guest the stay included lounge access. The Lounge serves breakfast,afternoon tea and evening drinks with canapes. Alcohol is from 6pm to 8.30pm during the week and 8pm at weekends. A large selection of beers,wines and spirits along with numerous cold canapes and 3 hot canapes.
The hotel pool and spa area is great. There is a gym, pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and several treatment rooms.
Only disappointment on this stay was the Lounge breakfast. There was only one poor girl on duty and the place was packed. She was having to find tables for incoming guests while cleaning and setting tables. Several hot and cold breafast items kept running out as did the cups and glasses. Felt sorry for her as she could not provide the service she wanted to. Eventually a girl from the main reception came to assist but it was too late by then.
The hotel has a 2 level underground Car Park. This is £10 a night for hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the 5 star Hilton Glasgow Hotel is set in the heart of the city’s financial district, with excellent transport links and easy access to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC). Just 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and a a few minutes walk from the city's shopping district; this landmark hotel is perfect for business or leisure. One of Glasgow’s most stylish hotels, Hilton Glasgow offers 319 contemporary bedrooms providing every comfort, designed to make your stay as relaxed as possible. Each room boasts an LCD television with on demand movies, high speed internet access and complimentary toiletries.Keep fit in the hotel’s Livingwell Health Club,relax in The Ocean Rooms Spa or unwind and enjoy afternoon tea in Ti Tea Lounge.Sample Scottish hospitality at it's best in Morblas Seafood and Grill or relax with a cocktail in Connich Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Prestigia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Hilton International Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton International
- Glasgow Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow Scotland