Hilton Glasgow
US$402
US$323
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$191
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$147
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
3,599 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecity centreleisure facilitieshigh floorhaggismini barcar parkporridgebreakfast was excellentfamily roomstayed for one nightself servicemotorwayconciergesaunataxislift
Reviewed 18 October 2013

A short trip to Glasgow meant a booking in the centre - and the Hilton it was. As you should expect from a high quality chain, this is a very well equipped hotel with great facilities and excellent rooms and food. It is certainly not the cheapest around, but you do get great service and plenty of room and choice. The restaurant is good and I had an excellent steak and wine. I had to have haggis with my breakfast and I can report that it goes very well with bacon and fried eggs !

Room Tip: Larger exectutive rooms are on the top two floors - good views over the city
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Nathan N
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel when we were visiting family.

We had a refurbed executive room and it was very well done (although the bed is quite hard). the room was spotlessly clean and had plenty of storage space but not enough hangers. The working area and wifi were good (and free as I am a diamond member).

Weekday mornings the breakfast is fine, at weekends it is chaotic as the hordes from functions appear at the same time and the buffet runs out. The range of food and quality for breakfast is very good.. The bar is great with some interesting bar food and the staff are really friendly.

The concierge (both of them) are both knowledgeable and helpful and are the bedrock of the hotel as they have been there for years.

Parking is a pain as the underground car park is very tight and fills quickly with the alternative being quite a walk away. If there is a big function on hotel guests get bombed out by meeting participants so get there early or late- turning up at 4pm is a frequent disappointment. The spa is good, the gym OK and my wife recommends the hairdresser.

the only real problem is location- isolated beside a motorway, a building site and a dodgy area of town. Town is a 10 minute walk away and in day light it is fine, at night it is pretty threatening

Room Tip: Higher the better. City side no view but quiet, motorway side noisier but views to hills and river
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Over the last few months I've spend around 20 nights in this hotel and have been thoroughly impressed. From great check-in service to well appointment and clearn rooms in a convenient location.
Of course, with this number of nights I'd expect a few hiccups - but every staff member at this hotel has gone out of their way to sort out these things quickly and effeciently - fantastic service!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank LewinCG
Reviewed 16 October 2013

As you would expect from Hilton chain the hotel is spotless and the service is fantastic, the food although slightly pricy is really tasty and I really enjoyed lunch. Mini bar in the room is ridiculous £3.95 for a Mars Bar is just too much. I expected in my upgraded room we would have had robes but alas I had to shiver drying my hair! To have to pay to park really annoyed me so if I go back I will take the train into Glasgow....

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

A very good hotel in a central Glasgow location - just a short walk from the main shopping centre and railway station.
Excellent staff and spacious bedroom.
Not the most modern of rooms but everything worked and I guess appealed to the overseas leisure guest looking for traditional UK style.
Leisure centre was compact but had good quality equipment.
Breakfast was excellent with attentive staff and a comprehensive range of food available.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business