Hilton Glasgow
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$176
US$171
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$119
US$112
US$63
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$86
US$76
3,576 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecity centreleisure facilitieshigh floorhaggismini barcar parkporridgebreakfast was excellentfamily roomstayed for one nightself servicemotorwayconciergesaunataxislift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stopped here on our way to the Isle of Mull in July, using my Hilton Honors points as I am a regular business user of Hilton hotels. We had a good welcome and felt we were a valued customer. We had a room with two double beds (I was travelling with my wife and kids aged 4 & 7). The concierge was helpful when I wanted to store my mountain bike securely and the underground car park was secure enough to leave the rest of our holiday gear in. The food was excellent (dinner and breakfast) and my daughter fell in love with the pancake machine! We tried the pool and sauna which were both really good.

No complaints, will use for business visits in the future as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2013

You are assured an extremyly good nights sleep in this hotel. Beds are perfect and room temperatures are easy to control along with a low noise level.
Rooms are small. TV is big. You have kettle for coffe and tea.
Great breakfast buffet.
Hotel is only 10 mins walk from downtown and restaurant/bar area.
Friendly staff.
Only one con: Wifi in the the room is very slow and unreliable. Needs an update.
Will come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Lisa L, Manager at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Andy-Dandy1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room and breakfast and to read of your extremely good night’s sleep.

I have noted your comments regarding the connection speed of the Wi Fi and will share this with our Facilities Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Glasgow.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Enjoyed our 2 night stay and were happy with the standard of accommodation. Staff very helpful and friendly, family room spacious and clean. Public areas generally very nice, but the breakfast area was a bit stark and congested, which is maybe to be expected for a hotel of this size. Pedestrian access to the hotel is not great as others have remarked on and there was no free Wi-Fi, which we thought rather poor for a hotel of this standard, but the criticisms are relatively minor and didn't affect our overall impression.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We recently returned to the Hilton Glasgow for a one night stay in Glasgow. On check in we received our usual warm welcome and were upgraded as a Diamond member to a lovely corner room with balcony on the top floor. ( now classed as superior executive suite ).
We have visited this hotel many times over the years and enjoyed the excellent service provided by this five star hotel but I now question what is happening to Hilton, not only here but across the brand. Cut back after cut back and not to the good.
I was looking forward to the usually excellent afternoon tea provided in the Executive Lounge, well you may look but you will not find...no longer available during the week. Ok well surely the complementary evening service will make up for the lack of service so far...alas no..no complimentary bar as is the usual tradition now only wine and beer and not even sparkling wine at that. With regard to the canapés well unfortunately one could not call the offering that....a hot dish of chips and not even any sauces ....oh how things have changed in this lounge.
As a Diamond member Hilton must be so careful on their level of service provided because in the end the customer will vote with their feet and walk else where !!
It will only be the excellent staff at this hotel that would make me return, so credit to them.

Room Tip: I would have said upgrade to the executive level in the past, but maybe not worth it these days since the level of service does not warrant this.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank salm0n1

Dear salm0n1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our HHonors Diamond members.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room and I have shared you kind comments regarding the excellent staff with all departments.

I have noted your comments regarding the Executive Lounge offerings and will ensure your feedback is passed onto our Brand Team.

Thank you for being a loyal guest at Hilton Hotels, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I recently stayed in the Hilton Glasgow on business for 2 nights in October of this year. I can definitely say that this is a REAL Hilton! The staff are very friendly, genuine, and approachable. The Room was large, and clean. This reason for referring to this as a real hilton is due to a poor stay in the fashion district NYC Hilton (which I have posted a review about).

The location of the hotel is great for arriving at into the city, and although next to the motorway I could not hear is from my room (which faced westwards facing the motorway). The breakfast in the hotel is also what you would expect from a Hilton hotel; fresh, tasty, and lots of variety!

I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I was staying at the hotel on business, hence the price was not really a major factor for me. however, I have stayed in different levels of hotels (in accordance with my budget at the time). It is true, that you do get what you pay for!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear James M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your 2 night stay at Hilton Glasgow and for the great compliments on our service, product and location.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,