After busy Christmas and new year, back to grind of school runs and work last week.... A cheeky night was needed. Having requested a high floor over looking the river rather than the office buildings to the front of the hotel..... All was granted! Booked a queen family room for 2 adults the room was lovely, big bed, Egyptian cotton bedding, large bathroom with fluffy big bath sheets. Room spotless, check in, bar staff leisure staff helpful. Despite the rain being on the 17th floor was amazing. Didn't eat in hotel this time went out on return I wanted a cocktail the barman knew exactly what a caipirinha was and asked if if wanted it British style or properly..... Impressive was a very good one.
Breakfast was excellent and varied selection haggis, black pudding etc. delicious. Used the pool this morning and enjoyed the steam, sauna, and jacuzzi.
My only quibble was that wi fi is not free unless you are in reception and some how they manage to disable the 3G on phone so you either have to sit in reception or pay to use in your room. Minor I know but still we needed to use iPad. Other than that it was just what doctor ordered for a wet Monday night in January! Definitely going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the 5 star Hilton Glasgow Hotel is set in the heart of the city’s financial district, with excellent transport links and easy access to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC). Just 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and a a few minutes walk from the city's shopping district; this landmark hotel is perfect for business or leisure. One of Glasgow’s most stylish hotels, Hilton Glasgow offers 319 contemporary bedrooms providing every comfort, designed to make your stay as relaxed as possible. Each room boasts an LCD television with on demand movies, high speed internet access and complimentary toiletries.Keep fit in the hotel’s Livingwell Health Club,relax in The Ocean Rooms Spa or unwind and enjoy afternoon tea in Ti Tea Lounge.Sample Scottish hospitality at it's best in Morblas Seafood and Grill or relax with a cocktail in Connich Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Hilton International Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton International
- Glasgow Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow Scotland