“glasgow hilton hotel”

Ranked #32 of 95 Hotels in Glasgow
Surrey, United Kingdom
“glasgow hilton hotel”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hotel rooms were clean and spacious. We had a bar meal when we arrived on Friday night which was very good. Breakfast was great with lots of choice. Service was very good. Would highly recommend this hotel. One fault is that the fan in the room was very noisy but as it was not that hot when we went we just turned it off!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Nicole J, Guest Relations Officer at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Robert D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us , we really appreciate that you would recommend us.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Guest Relations Officer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (576)
  • Turkish first
london
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed several times in this hotel. Is good as it always is. Hilton's high standard on the top. Loved my stay. All went okay. As I always used to stay in a different group of hotels we recently changed into the Hilton hotels,wich standards are always best!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear marplelondon,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you loved your stay with us , we really value your feedback.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

The room at the Hilton Glasgow is one of the most comfortable I have experienced. I almost always sleep better in the huge, fluffy bed than I do in my own bed! The staff in the reception, restaurant and bar can never do enough for me, keeping me entertained as well as fed and watered!

Dear Kirsty W,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

It is fantastic to hear how great a sleep you had , we really appreciate your feedback and your kind comments about our team members.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Inverness Scotish Highlands
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I've reviewed this hotel several times over the years, but have to say that I am always welcomed by the reception team who go out of their way to make sure nothing is any trouble. I stayed again a couple of weeks ago and as it was part of my significant birthday celebrations, the hotel kindly put a bottle of bubbly and chocolates in my room. It's touches like this that make the Hilton so special (along with fantastic staff) and I'm already looking forward to my next visit at the end of March.

Room Tip: All rooms are good quality
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Highland2,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our loyal guests.

We look forward to your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had accident on my bed the first night , so the sheets needed changing , that didnt happen until 3 nights after. Room was crazy cold even though the so called heating was on max. Food was completely disgusting, oversalted and poorly cooked. Breakfast I wont even want to remember , fruit (Orange ) and veg( tomatoes ) were off, and they would still serve that. When you can visually see tomatoes were off.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGlasgow, Manager at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Lina B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I am sorry that you had such a disappointing experience at our hotel and as with all reviews posted on Tripadvisor your comments have been shared and investigated with the team at Hilton Glasgow.

I believe our Executive Office has now been in touch with you to discuss the areas detailed within your review to your satisfaction.

We sincerely hope that if you ever do have the opportunity to visit Glasgow in the future , you will give us another try and allow us to show you the full level of service and comfort our guests have come to rely on at our hotel.

falkirk
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We were given an overnight stay at this hotel as a Chistmas present in one of the executive rooms. The room itself was a little disappointing for an executive room, as it appeared abit tired with chips in the furniture etc but the room was spotless. The staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and obliging. The breakfast was superb. Would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear tanera10,

Thank you for taking the time to review your overnight stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I have noted your comments regarding your room and shared with our Front Office Manager.

I am delighted to read of our friendly staff and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Cardiff
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stayed 5th-7th Feb 2014 and so much better than the Hilton's London. Don't worry about the entrance roads, On entrance to the hotel is Wow. Reception very welcoming after early travel and onward to work. Booked me in early & what a lovely big room with big double bed. Bathroom Wow as was everything about room. Great tea coffee making facilities, large flat screen tv,desk,table,settee,sliding mirrored wardrobe.Hallways, lifts all got the Wow factor. Used pool which was out of this world and will use gym next time I'm there. Breakfast was excellent Buffett as usual for most big hotels but had a warm and friendly feel. Constantly checking on food, asked for two poached eggs no bother. There was a room being used near to me for some sort of private therapy room. The reception were very apologetic and wanted to move me. I said no worries just like it to be quiet which it was. I returned to my room to find a bottle of very nice red wine and large plate of fresh fruits. There was no need but this is the difference between a high quality hotel and others. Thank you Hilton's Glasgow will definitely stay with you again. Ps thank the person providing the servicing (cleaning, making up & replenishing supplies) of the room' very great full. All this means a lot when your constantly working away.

Room Tip: Just stay here you won't regret it and price very competitive.
Dear thorne-birds,

Thank you for taking the time to review in detail your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate your comments. Your thanks has been passed onto our Head Housekeeper to share with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.