Arrived on the 9th August,
- Great room, I had one of the King Deluxe Rooms on the 6th floor, large TV, fantastic bed and a great bathroom. The amenities are nice and the view was really good (shame there is construction).
- Very good food options, nice bar, friendly staff and lots of options from breakfast to dinner.
- The reception area is tranquil, I know this sounds weird but I like a quiet reception area where the sound does not overwhelm.
Not so good
- The only thing I'd say is the location and that's purely from walking here from Central Station.
- The room had some little chips in the furniture but to be honest, it's hardly worth noting.
If you are coming to Glasgow, go to the Hilton, having stayed in every hotel here from Grand Central to Marriott, this was definitely the most impressive.More