Hilton Glasgow
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$94
Ambassador Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Agoda.com
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
3,573 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecity centreleisure facilitieshigh floorhaggismini barcar parkporridgebreakfast was excellentfamily roomstayed for one nightself servicemotorwayconciergesaunataxislift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The Hilton in Glasgow was a great choice as it is easy to walk downtown and there are several restaurants within walking distance. The hotel wasn't our first choice, but a mix up with our room landed us here and it turn out to be a great experience! The staff was very friendly and accommodated us as best they could considering the ordeal we had gone through with another hotel loosing our reservation. The ended up dealing with the other hotel directly and allowed us to enjoy the last leg of our vacation without any hassle.

Overall the Hilton is a great choice if you are staying in Glasgow and want to be downtown.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
LisaLaverty, Manager at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear smplysublime213,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I am delighted to hear of your great experience and you found our downtown location good, I will certainly pass on your great feedback to the rest of our team.

Should you have the opportunity to visit Glasgow in the future, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The Glasgow Hilton is my favorite hotel in Glasgow. Ideally located close to the train station and city centre it provides good accommodation with a very helpful and efficient staff. The bar and restaurant are also of a high standard. I would certainly recommend the property as a great place to stay if on either business or leisure travel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Steve S,

I am delighetd to read that we are your favourite palce to stay when you visit Glasgow.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us , we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

So this is a 5 Star Hilton according to their web site. I have stayed in many Hilton hotels and whilst this is not a bad hotel, in my opinion this one is nothing special and probably is 5 star primarily on the basis of a check list of facilities.

The bedroom I had was quite dark and the furnishings are in need of upgrading. The bedside cabinet top was chipped and the surface wrinkled, the desk chair was a basic dining room style chair rather than office style as you get elsewhere, the other chair had a vinyl leather look covering that meant that you continually slipped down the chair. On the positive side the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of drawer and hanging space and unlike a lot of other Hilton's in the UK there was aircon.

The bathroom was well appointed and functional with a good shower. However the hook on the back of the door was missing and the door left with holes.

The public areas look appealing with plenty of chairs and sofas. I only took breakfast in the restaurant and the buffet was comprehensive and plentiful, I doubt that I would want to take dinner in the restaurant as the tables and chairs and overall ambiance is more cafe than 5 star.

Staff were friendly and efficient on reception. Location is next to the motorway but noise was not intrusive in my room. It's about a 15 minute walk to the central station and shopping is a little further away.

So if you are expecting something vastly different to a 'normal' Hilton for their 5 stars you could well be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and show you the full level of service and comfort our guests have come to rely on at our hotel.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Glasgow.

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay.
I have shared your feedback with our Management team to include as part of our on- going review of products and services that we offer to our guests.

We would very much look forward to a future opportunity to welcome you back and deliver the level of product and service you have every right to expect from Hilton Glasgow.

Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here for a night for our tenth Wedding Anniversary. Great hotel and wonderful staff. Lovely touch by the hotel to put a bottle of fizz in our room as a treat.
Always try to stay here when in Glasgow, we will go back again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
LisaLaverty, Manager at Hilton Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Stuart L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Wedding Anniversary stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and have shared your kind feedback with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Business Development

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hotel was comfortable and bedroom well-equipped. Most staff were very friendly and helpful. Slightly disappointed with breakfast - waitress told me to sit outside the main breakfast area when I would have preferred to go inside and look for friends, also coffee from a machine... not what I expect from a hotel of this class.
When I stayed, the access was under the back of the hotel. Not pleasant for walking. That said, it's close to the centre and to the river.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Julie G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hilton Glasgow.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment at breakfast and have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager to review with our restaurant team.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your bedroom and found our staff friendly and helpful.

I do hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Glasgow in the near future.