We booked this hotel when the Hilton had a winter sale, and got a great deal on an executive room.
Check in was very quick and we were able to go straight to our room, even though it was before 3pm check in time.
The executive rooms are on the 18th - 20th floor, and we were allocated a room on floor 18, with views across Glasgow.
The room was equipped with a mini bar which was payable.
It had loads of wardrobe and shelf space, and complimentary toiletries in the bathroom with a lovely shower and bath. dressing gowns, and slippers, and a very large digital tv with good choice of channels. the bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was fantastic with loads of choice for all tastes, set us up for the whole day.
What made it for us was the executive lounge, where you could take breakfast if you wanted to, but we ate in the main restaurant, but there was internet access/t.v/newspapers and afternoon snacks and a great selection of drinks between 6 and 8 pm.
We had to change rooms due to an incident in the hotel and this was dealt with very professionally and the hotel provided us with a bottle of champagne which was a very nice gesture.
The spa facilities were very good with swimming pool/steam room/sauna and jacuzzi.
A special mention to Stefano in the main bar who was very entertaining and friendly.
Concierge exellent also.
Check out was excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the 5 star Hilton Glasgow Hotel is set in the heart of the city’s financial district, with excellent transport links and easy access to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC). Just 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and a a few minutes walk from the city's shopping district; this landmark hotel is perfect for business or leisure. One of Glasgow’s most stylish hotels, Hilton Glasgow offers 319 contemporary bedrooms providing every comfort, designed to make your stay as relaxed as possible. Each room boasts an LCD television with on demand movies, high speed internet access and complimentary toiletries.Keep fit in the hotel’s Livingwell Health Club,relax in The Ocean Rooms Spa or unwind and enjoy afternoon tea in Ti Tea Lounge.Sample Scottish hospitality at it's best in Morblas Seafood and Grill or relax with a cocktail in Connich Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Prestigia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Hilton International Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton International
- Glasgow Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow Scotland