We needed somewhere to stay after a night out in Glasgow, and this was perfect thanks to the great location.
- Stunning lobby,
- Incredibly comfortable bed, possibly the best I've ever slept in.
- Good strong shower.
- Quiet at night, despite being at the front of the building on a Saturday night.
- Staff could have been a bit friendlier. There was no rudeness, but any exchanges were very business-like, which was surprising.
- We were promised "free WiFi" as part of our deal when booking, but it turned out that all guests get this. Obviously free WiFi is a great thing, but it shouldn't be used as a deal if it is in fact standard!
- The lift was broken for the duration of our visit. Not a problem for us as we are young(ish!) and were only one floor up, but wouldn't have been happy if I was older or had any mobility issues.
Overall a very positive experience and we would certainly stay again.More
- Free Wifi