ABode Glasgow
US$254
US$180
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$91
US$65
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,206 results
All reviewsold fashioned liftart housecage liftenviable roombath streetoriginal featureslovely hotelcentral locationjunior suitecomfortable bedcar parkbreakfast was excellentfull scottish breakfaststreet noisestayed here for two nightssauchiehall streetthe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is a lovely hotel and very hand for all shops and restaurants. The rooms are a good size but my only complaint is the noise. The windows seem not to keep any noise out and we felt as if our bed was outside in the bus stop. We were awake most of the night on and off between people shouting, cars and buses.

Room Tip: we were in room 121 - avoid if you want a nights sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire P, General Manager at ABode Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

THank you for taking the time to write some feedback after your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel. Unfortunately there is very little we can do about the noise due to our location however when you return you could request a room facing Bath Lane or the middle of the hotel which will help.
Claire Pollock, General Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Ok for the money. Reception and public spaces are fine with good period architecture.
Staff helpful and friendly and breakfast was efficient and good.
Very strong smell in the rooms I was assigned, which was quite overpowering and spoiled my visit.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Trail

Thank you for leaving some comments after your recent stay at Abode Glasgow.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and apologise about the smell, we would have been happy to show you some alternative rooms if you had brought this to the duty managers attention.
Claire Pollock, General Manager

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I stayed just the one night on business. The hotel is in a good area and it a lovely old building. My room was huge and so was the bathroom. It's was well equipped but just starting to get a little tired. I didn't eat as I was off out with colleagues but it was fine. Parking is in a pay car park opposite which was expensive but the hotel give you a 25% discount code.

It was good... not great but good.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Claire P, General Manager at ABode Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a few comments after your stay. I am glad you enjoyed it however would appreciate your comments on what would have made you stay great.
If you have time please drop me an email gmglasgow@abodehotels.co.uk
Kind regards

Reviewed 17 March 2013

From arrival to check out we encountered pleasant and helpful staff.Add the classy surroundings and you have the perfect recipe.The only problem I can think of was that the bed was so comfort able that I didn't want to get out of it in the morning! I have recommended this hotel to my friends and will certainly be returning.Wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire P, General Manager at ABode Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you for leaving some fABulous comments on the hotel.
The team will be very pleased and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is fine hotel - no frills. The lobby is very nice but the carpet in the hallways is a bit musty but it's essentially unimportant. The room was very clean.

Most impressively, the staff was unspeakably friendly and helpful. Over all, I would recommend this as a place to stay. I had not a single problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind comments
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.