Glasgow Marriott Hotel
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$112
  • Restaurant
Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
US$55
  • Room Service
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$105
  • Pool
US$86
US$76
US$92
PremierInn.com
2,097 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesauna and steam roomcity centretwo double bedsbit datedper dayleisure facilitiesargyle streetcar parkhaggisporridgecentral stationtea and coffeestayed here for one nightmotorwayconferencepounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Shame on the Marriott, charging £15.00 per day for wifi access in the room, of course in the bar and corridors the wifi was free. Who are they trying to fool, its only free if you dont feel the need to have a drink, very cheap Marriott. The room was a little on the small side and the ac/heater worked when it felt like it. Downstairs in the bar (trying to use the wifi) I couldnt get a coffee, because apparently the coffee machine is switched off at midnight. Dinner was also a let down the steak was almost cooked as i requested, the fries were frozen and undercooked. I would assume that the staff are friendly although the only member of staff I talked to was the one who said no coffee, but hey, i could have alcohol because the bar was still open. The clue is in the title, never again

Room Tip: Dont book the Marriott
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jl552014
Lynne F, Front Office Manager at Glasgow Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Whilst we do charge for internet in the bedrooms, I am pleased to inform you that the wifi in our lobby area is compliemntary regardless of whether you purchase food and beverage from one of our outlets.

I have passed your comments to our Bars Manager to ensure that further training is carried out to ensure that guests requests are met.

Once again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This is my usual resting place when visiting Glasgow. There are swankier hotels with hi-tec facilities, free WiFi, mud spas and award winning restaurants, but the staff here are just wonderful.
The atmosphere in the bar is relaxed and unpretentious, and provides a great place to people-watch with a lovely meal and great wine list (Marriott Burger was fab)
There's a lady who works in the restaurant at weekends who has been there for decades. She's fabulous, and clearly is still passionate and enthusiastic about great service.
I'll keep coming back here for the service.

Room Tip: South facing rooms provide a great view over the Kingston Bridge
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Welcoming and professional staff who were only too happy to help. The room was very comfortable and despite facing the road, was also very quiet. I wasn't disturbed by traffic or other guests.
I ordered room service and the food was good but could have been improved. I had the chilli which was more of a sauce than anything but still ok all the same.
The gym was well equipped for a hotel gym and overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I'm from Glasgow although I now live down south and regularly travel back up to see family and friends.

If I'm being honest I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Glasgow now as this hotel has often got really good deals on, it's in the city center and easy walk to most places. They have a car park which you have to pay for but at £8 per night is not bad and they will even take you to your car on a golf buggy if it's raining...nice touch!

They have a well stocked bar and very nice bar tenders although I still don't understand how a hotel this size doesn't have any cucumber to serve with Hendricks Gin.. come on guys.

Breakfast really good.

Staff friendly and helpful

All in all great hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: Think they are all the same.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night, had an amazing stay! Staff were helpful and very friendly. Room was amazing. Have stayed in the likes of the hilton and citizen m for a higher price or the same and the Glasgow marriott hotel out did them all! 10 mins walk from central station.
Free use of the gym and pool also.
What more could you ask for! We shall be returning :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple