US$162
Hotels.com
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$98
US$61
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$336
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$87
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

• Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
2,159 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesauna and steam roomcity centretwo double bedsbit datedper dayleisure facilitiesargyle streetcar parkhaggisporridgecentral stationstayed here for one nighttea and coffeemotorwayconferencepounds
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were off to a show at the SEC Hydro...close by...only one stop on the train.Staff were great...nothing was too much.In the morning the break was the best we've ever had ...fantastic selection and so well cooked.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bedroom was well appointed and bed very comfortable. Bathroom nice size and extremely clean.Breakfast was lovely but evening meals not particularly outstanding. More American than British and service charge of 12 and a half percent was a bit steep. WiFi also charged for in room but free in lobby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a week in June whilst on business in Edinburgh, as couldn’t get hotel there due to royal highland show.

Hotel: a good location, close to Charing Cross station and CBD. The merchant quarter / bars etc all within walking distance, as is the Clyde if you fancy a riverside stroll. I really liked the layout of reception/ bar / restaurant. Very spacious and open plan. I may have been a little blind, but I couldn’t see the usual picture of the Marriott guys anywhere ...

Rooms: Typical of this generation of Marriotts - if you,ever stayed at the Marriott Cardiff / Birmingham/ Swansea, you,ve stayed here ... This is not necessarily a bad thing however, as they have everything you need, and of course have the super comfortable beds. Slept very well indeed. Air con is the usual Marriott fare, a little on the noisy side, but effective. The M8 is right next to the hotel, and I was worried about noise, but never noticed it really, so soundproofing good.

Food: All OK, and bar food reasonably priced.

Staff: All good, friendly and helpful.

Executive Lounge: a little on the small side on a busy night, but nice luxury to have, and a great place to watch the 7pm World Cup games.

Overall: a good Marriott in a great city. If you’ve stayed in Marriotts a lot, there’s nothing unfamiliar here, and you will feel quite at home. I liked it a lot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel looks pretty grand when you first walk in, but that's where the quality ends unfortunately. I booked into the Balmoral junior suite for two nights and was pretty shocked at what passed for 'luxury'. And at how they dared charge what they do for this suite. The decor is mid-1980's at best, really cheesy and worn looking. The furniture is cheap looking, and there are two enormous TV's that overpower the whole room. But I could have overlooked these cosmetic issues if it weren't for the terrible state of the bathroom. The shower floor has grout so stained and moldly-looking I didn't even want to go in. The soap dishes are worn out, there's an old wood-siding type thing on the 'spa' bathtub (don't bother, you can barely feel the jets, this tub looks pretty old) that looks like it's splintering. The toilet doesn't flush properly either.

We were told that we had access to some sort of Executive lounge - which was, of course, closed when we arrived.

The bed was comfortable at least.

I can't stress enough that this 'suite' is absolutely not up to modern standards and is not even close to worth the extra money.

Room Tip: avoid the expensive 'suites'
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ryan G, Guest Relations at Glasgow Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you 444evelyn for leaving a review about your stay at the Glasgow Marriott hotel.

It is disappointing to hear that you have been left feeling let down by what we offer following your stay with us. I can assure you I have passed on your feedback throughout our teams as we continue to strive to improve our overall service and amenities moving forward.

Our Executive Lounge, located on the 12th floor, is in fact open 24 hours a day for tea/ coffee and light snacks. In the mornings, we offer a continental breakfast and in the evenings we have a selections of drinks and canapés available.

Once again, thank you for your feedback as this only aids us in striving to deliver a memorable experience for our guests.

With warm regards,

Ryan Griffiths
Guest Relations
Glasgow Marriott hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a Marriott employee, it's always interesting staying at various Marriott properties and experiencing the customer service of the staff. First and foremost, I just want to mention that Jordan was a stand-out associate and is an absolute delight of a person. He was extremely friendly and accommodating and exudes professionalism. I made it a point to stop by the front desk whenever I saw him working. Ryan, the senior concierge, is also wonderful. He was always incredibly friendly and always willing to help. If I could steal both associates and bring them to California to work with me, I absolutely would.

Secondly, the location is prime! It's incredibly close to City Centre and there were so many things to do walking distance. There's TONS of pubs and restaurants around the area that are only about a 5-10 minute walk. Breakfast was lovely and the servers were consistent and pleasant to talk to.

I would highly recommend the Glasgow Marriott Hotel to anyone visiting Glasgow. I know that for my future trips to Glasgow, I will definitely be staying here and I hope my two favorite associates, Jordan and Ryan, will still be there! :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends