We stayed there from Monday to Friday on a business trip. The location was very convinient; just next to Charing Cross Station and close to the City Centre. My room was ok, a bit Spartan, but had a nice bed, flat screen TV, the bathroom was good and proper strong shower! Everything was clean and modern. The staff was friendly and very accommodationg, the breakfast was fantastic! The aircon was walking perfect and I did not hear any noice.
Al in all - perfect stay for our purpose! Thank you to all staff!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland