Argyle Street Glasgow Brilliant in all respects but like all Prem Inns I go to being Vegetarian Evening meals are all ways slightly under cooked or just lacking finesse always processed. Maybe being big menu others are good but I don't eat evening meals at Prem Inn though will give new ones a chance. Breakfasts are to die for heavenly! Eat as much or as little as you like with varying rates accordingly.
Get promotional rates though and I love them Would not go elsewhere. More expensive nights though (non promo rates) and being a single traveller would go Elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland