Stayed at the Premier Inn for 2 nights in November. Paid less than £80 which IMO is outstanding value for money as the stay was on a Sat/Sun night. Lovely girl on reception let us check-in early as we had arrived by train. Didnt eat in the hotel as there is a Wetherspoon across the road which was fine. Only downside was the noise from outside hotel as its on a busy street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland