We were just looking for somewhere to lay our heads down after a concert we were going to in Glasgow so that we didn't have to drive back to Livingston. Hotel is very centrally placed and is of usual Premier Inn standard. Room size was ok, bathroom maybe a bit small but as I had only paid £19 I wasn't going to complain. Bed was very comfy. We ate in the hotel restaurant. It was very quiet being a Sunday night. The quality of the food was excellent and prices very reasonable. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a deal with a nearby car park (about 100yds walk away). You can park for 24hrs for £6. An absolute bargain in Glasgow city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland