This hotel is only 5 mins from Glasgow Central Station and about 10 mins from Queen Street Station and Buchann Street Bus Depot. The hotel has friendly staff., is clean and is in the city centre. The St Enochs shopping centre is 5 mins away as well as the biggest House of Frasers I've seen. If your going shopping or just having a night in town this hotel is ideal and the room prices are good. There is plenty of bars and cafe/resturants close by. There is a nice river walk just behind the hotel and if you like a nice fresh walk in the morning this blows the cobwebs away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Premier Inn, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland