We stayed at this hotel on sunday 13/4/2014. As is the case with the three other Premier Inns we've visited in the past 9 months, the standards of housekeeping, food and staff are just excellent. They really try hard to keep the promise of a good nights sleep. The beds are extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean and there are extra pillows if you need them. This was a very quiet hotel even though it was busy with people attending the Dancing on Ice concert at the SECC which is within walking distance by the way. The restaurant is small but lovely and our buffet breakfast was more than adequate. I've said in previous reviews that Premier Inn staff are their greatest asset and once again, to my great pleasure, I thank the various members of staff we met on this visit. Well done Girls and boys! Thank you for making our visit such great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland