This is a hotel from the Premier Inn chain. You cannot really go wrong with this type of hotel as they maintain the same standard throughout. Same design, same colours. This hotel is a little bit worn though.
The hotel is in the centre of town close to the railway station
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The room was nice and comfortable with a big bed, desk, coffee/tea making facilities and a small flat screen TV.
Wi-Fi internet is free for the first 30 minutes, a 24 hour pass costs £ 3,- Never understood why Wi-Fi internet in this type of hotel is not free.
Sometimes there was some noise in my room of which I could not trace the origin. Maybe it came from water pipes or an elevator.
The breakfast buffet was excellent with good choices and served in a spacious breakfast room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland