I stayed here for one night after a business meeting.
Being a Premier Inn make sure you know what to expect (a very basic room).
There are a few more amenities than usual (Costa on ground floor, bar in hotel). Unfortunately bar had zero atmosphere the night I was in there and there are a lot better pubs just a few minutes walk away.
Check in staff were lovely and helpful as a new comer to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland