This is a very basic hotel in an adequate Glasgow location. You can walk from the hotel to almost anywhere in the city of Glasgow.
The rooms are very basic and tiny. It is just a bed, a tiny bathroom and a jug. The TV is minuscule. There is a wireless internet service available for a reasonable fee. Hotel staff are helpful and can assist in getting your laundry organised for a very inexpensive fee.
Luxury is not there to be found, and the public areas are a bit grotty. A typical hotel for travelling salesmen or lower middle managers. Not suitable for corporate life or executive travelers.
If you are just passing through with a family it is a viable option in Glasgow as long as your demands are consistent with what is on offer at this property. It does match the price we paid so there are no complaints on our part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland