“Loved It!”

Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: French, Italian, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Boudoir is an award winning French & Italian Wine & Cocktail Bar set within the heart of Glasgow's fashionable & historic Merchant City!
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Went with a friend for after-work nibbles and drinks and absolutely loved it. Couldn't believe I hadn't been before, or in fact heard others talking about it. We shared an amazing bottle of Pinot Noir and we both had the vegetable chips and mixed platters - absolutely delicious and more than enough to sate the appetite. Gorgeous decor in keeping with it's name. I'll certainly be back very soon.

2  Thank Foodie50XX

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Welcome addition to the Merchant City. Good selection of wines and good tunes. Nice place to kick back and chill.

1  Thank L M
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Lovely decor with ambient music we could still speak over. Reasonably priced with friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

I visit Boudoir Wine Bar whenever I'm in Glasgow city centre. You are always made very welcome and the waiting staff really can't do enough for you, whether it's a coffee and cake, a cocktail or just a few drinks. The prices are also very reasonable and much cheaper than a lot of bars in Glasgow. I'd recommend a visit to anyone taking a trip up to Merchant City.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I recently took a short break up to Scotalnd and whilst in Glasgow discovered 'The Boudoir', what a breath of fresh air. Being as I spend most of my time in Italy these days I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the coffee. I find in britain that when you ask for a Cappuccino you basically get a too hot milky coffee. Not here, they know what they're doing! After this experience it was obvious that we had to go back in the evening to sample the wines. I was recommended a red from the Italian regione of Trentino from a cantina called Franz Haas. It was exactly what I wanted and the surroundings were perfect with a professional and relaxed atmosphere with chilled music and for us a perfect environment to kick back, feel important and get treated as such. Thanks for a great night and we shall be seeing you very soon.

2  Thank MingTunes