Six of us stayed for one night over Glasgow September weekend. On arrival we were upgraded to an executive suite as basic rooms were full which was great. Another couple in our party were also upgraded following a complaint of the smell of cigarette smoking in the room. We were on an ITISON deal which included a glass of prosecco each and a sharing platter (prawns, chicken etc) which was lovely.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and healthy options available.
A nightmare was the fire alarm going off at 4am. Everyone had to evacuate while the fire brigade checked the building….at least it was dry and not too cold. We later learned some idiot had been smoking in their room. So smoking seemed to be a bit of a theme but fortunately didn't completely spoil the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland