This hotel is well located for shopping in Glasgow and anything else central. It is a fairly modern minimalist style. The room was a decent size and clean the bath and shower good. A bit short on toiletries no body cream but otherwise quiet and right temperature which is the most important thing for me. The breakfast is fine, nothing special but plentiful, all self serve. The reception staff are all cheerful and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland