We stayed for three nights between Christmas and New Year. The reception staff were friendly and efficient and we upgraded to the Executive Rooms. The bar staff were also very friendly and the service was good. Car parking was a particular bargain we had rung ahead and were told that the car park was small and it was first come, first served but helpfully were told where we could park nearby. Turned out we got into the car park under the hotel and you only pay on departure so we had three days for £8. We didn't eat in the hotel as we were meeting friends and there is lots of choice in Sauchiehall Street which is very close by. The hotel is only a few hundred yards from the famous Glasgow School of Art so worth the walk up the steep hill to have a look. We'd thoroughly recommend the hotel it is in a really good location but set back from the main street so nice and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland