Booked this hotel on Laterooms as it was located in the centre of Glasgow, it had easy access to shopping, restaurants and most of all pubs. The staff were attentive and were happy to see us when we arrived. We were asked if we would like to upgrade which we did. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed so comfortable. If you upgrade you can get wi-fi and movies. The bathroom is adequately sized and toilet separate. The only downside it the price of drinks and breakfast. We didn't stay for any, although would return to this hotel in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland