Novotel Glasgow Centre
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$100
US$85
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,699 results
All reviewsseparate toiletsauchiehall streetexecutive roomcar parkkings theatresofa bedstreet parkingbath streetcoffee machinereception staffbars and restaurantscentral locationwould stay againstayed here for one nightficoncertpounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel looks very nice but we had a very uncomfortable sleep. The room was spacious but the mattress on the bed was like foam. We sank into the bed and found the need to roll out of it in the morning. I also didn't like the bath/shower that you had to step into the bath to have a shower. They should have one or the other. Preferably for us, a stand alone shower. The staff were pleasant but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagerNGC, General Manager at Novotel Glasgow Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel following your stay in Glasgow.
Although I am very pleased that you liked most aspect of our hotel, I am fairly disappointed to read your comment regarding the bed. I believe this is a one of situation and I would be extremely grateful if you would contact us to give the room number you have been staying in, allowing us to check and replace this mattress.
I sincerely would like to be able to welcome you back to our hotel and I am sure you will with a very pleasant stay at the Novotel Glasgow Centre.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ManagerNGC, General Manager at Novotel Glasgow Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Arrived here after a 27hr flight and was quiet happy that the room was clean and basic (all that I required). The free wi-fi was quiet slow and the room became extremely hot during the night, which meant we had to open the windows and subject ourselves to the cold outside to get some fresh air in the room. We had a comfortable stay but it was all very basic.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagerNGC, General Manager at Novotel Glasgow Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Novotel Glasgow Centre.
We really appreciate your comments and we would be pleased to welcome you back in a near future for your next trip to Glasgow.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The hotel was in a good, central location in Glasgow City Centre. I stayed in a twin room with a friend which was made up of a double bed and a fold out sofa bed. Room was a good size, bathroom was a good size with good shower.

Breakfast was included in the rate.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to review your experience here on Tripadvisor following your stay at our property.
We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Novotel Glasgow Centre, liking our rooms as well as our excellent location and we really look forward to welcoming you back for any of your future visits to Glasgow.
My Kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here with my friend on a weekend night in a twin room - we booked in advance and got a great rate of £75 prepaid, so worth some pre-planning as that is really good value for money when compared with the likes of Premier Inn and the Travelodge who charge over the odds for the basic packages that they offer.

The room was perfect - the service was top class.

I went early and asked if there was any chance of an early check in as I wanted to freshen up and dump my bag in the room. The man on reception helped me out and got a room sorted - that is great service.

On check-out we were able to store our bags and they were reassuringly security concious.

When we came to pick them up the lady on the desk was helping another customer and politely asked them if they didn't mind her getting our bags as he filled out a form as she could see we had a taxi waiting outside - again that is the type of attention to detail and service that deserves mention.

Her name was Valerie, so if Novotel read this tell her thanks, and also for the gentleman on check in the day before.

The rooms are great, the service top-notch - get in early to get a good rate and you won't find better in Glasgow unless you want 5 star.

It' s pretty centrally located, but with a 20 minute walk to where you really want to be - unless you are off to the O2 Academy, in which case you won't find a closer place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
ManagerNGC, General Manager at Novotel Glasgow Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you so much for this great and very long feedback on your experience at the Novotel Glasgow Centre as well as for giving us the maximum score of five stars.
I am so pleased that you had such a great stay with us and for finding us better than our competitors. I am also really glad you like your room and that our quality of service made all the difference in making your stay so enjoyable.
It has been a pleasure having you staying with us and we look forward to welcome you back for all your next stays in Glasgow.
Kindest regards,