Only stayed 1 night at the end of May 2013. The hotel was a little bit of a walk to the shopping centres but it was fine for us. Didn't hear any street noise even though our stay was on a Saturday Night.
The only food we had in the hotel was a breakfast and there were plenty choices for us.
We would certainly consider using The Novotel for our next stay in Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland